Terms and conditions for a prize draw or competition
Throughout these terms and conditions, the Company is referred to as My New Venture which is the trading name of Element Twenty Limited.
1. Our prize draws and competitions are organised by My New Venture.
2. Entries received after the stated closing date will not be accepted.
3. Our prize draws and competitions are free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
4. My New Venture will not accept responsibility for entries that are lost regardless of cause, including, for example, as a result of any equipment failure, technical malfunction, systems, satellite, network, server, computer hardware or software failure of any kind.
5. By submitting an entry, you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
6. My New Venture reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
7. Unless otherwise stated, our prize draws and competitions are open to all except employees of My New Venture, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with the administration of the prize draw.
8. Entrants must be over 18 years of age.
9. Only one entry per person is permitted.
10. In entering, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim any prize you may win. My New Venture may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the prize draw or competition.
11. My New Venture reserves all rights to disqualify you if your conduct is contrary to the spirit or intention of the prize draw or competition.
12. A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process within one month of the competition ending.
13. The winner will receive details of the prize.
14. The winner will be notified by email using details provided at entry within 14 days of being chosen and must provide appropriate details to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond within 14 days of being notified, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and My New Venture will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
15. The prize will be sent to the winner within 14 days of responding to My New Venture.
16. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered. My New Venture reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize if circumstances beyond our control makes it necessary to do so.
17. The decision of My New Venture regarding any aspect of the prize draw or competition is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
18. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org within 60 of days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw or competition.
19. My New Venture reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
Limitation of liability
20. Insofar as is permitted by law, My New Venture, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Data protection and publicity
21. My New Venture is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy and will only use your personal information in accordance with these Terms and Conditions and the My New Venture data protection policy.
22. By entering, you agree that any personal information provided by you with your entry may be held and used by My New Venture or its agents and suppliers to administer the competition.
23. All our prize draws and competitions will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
24. My New Venture reserves the right to update these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on the website.