At My New Venture, we are dedicated to ensuring customer satisfaction and are committed to improvements based on your feedback.
This policy was last updated on 4th October 2022
In this Complaints Policy the following expressions have the following meanings:
- “Appeal” means your request to escalate a Complaint from Level One to Level Two if you are not satisfied with the outcome at Level One;
- “Appeal Handler” means an employee of My New Venture working at the Director Level who will handle Level Two Complaints;
- “Business Day” means, any day (other than Saturday or Sunday) on which ordinary banks are open for their full range of normal business in the United Kingdom;
- “Complaint” means a complaint about services sold by My New Venture, about our customer service, or about our employees
- “Complaint Handler” means an employee of My New Venture working at the Senior Level who will handle Level One Complaints;
- “Complaints Policy” means this document;
- “Complaints Procedure” means the internal complaints handling procedure of My New Venture which is followed when handling a complaint;
- “Complaint Reference” means a unique code assigned to your Complaint that will be used to track your Complaint;
- “Level One” means the first stage in our complaints handling procedure under which your Complaint will be handled by a Complaint Handler; and
- “Level Two” means the second stage in our complaints handling procedure under which you may appeal the outcome of a Level One Complaint. Your Complaint will be handled by an Appeal Handler.
PURPOSE OF THIS COMPLAINTS POLICY
My New Venture welcomes and encourages feedback of all kinds from our customers. If you have a Complaint about our services, our customer service, or about our employees, not only do we want to resolve it to your satisfaction but we also want to learn from it in order to improve our business and customer experience in the future.
It is our policy to resolve Complaints quickly and fairly, where possible without recourse to formal investigations or external bodies. In particular, the aims of this Complaints Policy are:
- To provide a clear and fair procedure for any customers who wish to make a Complaint about My New Venture, our services, our customer service, or about our employees
- To ensure that everyone working for or with My New Venture knows how to handle Complaints made by our customers;
- To ensure that all Complaints are handled equally and in a fair and timely fashion;
- To ensure that important information is gathered from Complaints and used in the future to avoid such a situation arising again.
WHAT THIS COMPLAINTS POLICY COVERS
This Complaints Policy applies to the provision of services by My New Venture, to our customer service and to our employees.
For the purposes of this Complaints Policy, any reference to My New Venture also includes our employees.
Complaints may relate to any of our activities and may include (but not be limited to):
- The quality of customer service you have received from My New Venture
- The behaviour and/or professional competence of our employees;
- Delays, defects, poor workmanship or other problems associated with the provision of services by My New Venture;
- The following are not considered to be Complaints and should therefore be directed to the appropriate person:
- General questions about our goods and services;
- Matters concerning contractual or other legal disputes;
- Formal requests for the disclosure of information, for example, under applicable legislation;
MAKING A COMPLAINT
All Complaints, whether they concern our goods or services, our customer service, or our employees, should be made in one of the following ways:
- In writing, addressed to Senior Marketing Executive, My New Venture, nTrust House, 26 Holmethorpe Avenue, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 2NL, United Kingdom
- By email, addressed to Senior Marketing Executive at firstname.lastname@example.org
When making a Complaint, you will be required to provide the following information in as much detail as is reasonably possible:
Your name, address, telephone number and email address (We will contact you using your preferred contact method as your Complaint is handled);
If you are making a Complaint on behalf of someone else, that person’s name and contact details as well as your own;
If you are making a Complaint about a particular transaction;
If you are making a Complaint about a particular employee of ours, the name and, where appropriate, position of that employee
Further details of your Complaint including, as appropriate, all times, dates, events, and people involved;
Details of any documents or other evidence you wish to rely on in support of your Complaint;
Details of what you would like My New Venture to do to resolve your Complaint and to put things right. (Please note that whilst we will make every reasonable effort to accommodate such requests, we are not bound to take any action beyond that which we may be contractually or otherwise legally obliged to take.)
HOW WE HANDLE YOUR COMPLAINT
My New Venture operates a two-stage complaints handling procedure. Following our Complaints Procedure, our aim is to always resolve Complaints to your satisfaction at Level One without further recourse to Level Two. If you are not satisfied at the end of Level One, you may escalate your Complaint to Level Two.
Upon receipt of your Complaint, the Senior Marketing Executive identified above in Section will log the Complaint in our CRM and will acknowledge receipt of it in writing within 7 days, giving you a Complaint Reference.
When we acknowledge receipt of your Complaint we will also provide details of your Complaint Handler. This may be the Senior Marketing Executive to whom your original Complaint was directed (as above) or your Complaint may be assigned to another appropriate member of our team.
If your Complaint relates to a specific employee that person will be informed of your Complaint and given a fair and reasonable opportunity to respond. Any communication between you and the employee in question should take place only via the Complaint Handler and we respectfully ask that you do not contact the employee in question directly concerning the Complaint while we are working to resolve it.
If we require any further information or evidence from you, the Complaint Handler will contact you as quickly as is reasonably possible to ask for it. We ask that you use reasonable efforts to supply any such information or evidence quickly in order to avoid delaying the complaints handling process. If you are for any reason unable to provide such information or evidence we will use all reasonable efforts to proceed without it, however please be aware that we will not ask for further information or evidence unless we consider it important to the successful resolution of your Complaint.
We aim to resolve Level One Complaints within 14 days however in some cases, particularly if your Complaint is of a complex nature, this may not be possible. If this is not possible for any reason you will be informed of the delay, the likely length of the delay and the reasons for it.
At the conclusion of the Level One complaints procedure, regardless of the outcome, we will provide you with full details of our investigation, our conclusions from that investigation, and any action taken as a result. You will also be reminded of your right to appeal our decision and escalate the complaint to Level Two in the form of an Appeal.
If you are not satisfied with the resolution of your complaint at Level One, you may appeal the decision within 14 days, and have the complaint escalated to Level Two. Appeals are handled by a Director level member of our team.
Appeals, quoting your original Complaint Reference, should be directed to your original Complaint Handler who will forward the request to an appropriate Appeal Handler. Receipt of Appeals will be acknowledged in writing within 7 days. When we acknowledge receipt of your Appeal we will also provide details of your Appeal Handler.
If your Complaint relates to a specific employee, that person will be informed of your Appeal and given a further opportunity to respond. Any communication between you and the employee in question should take place only via the Appeal Handler and we respectfully ask that you do not contact the employee in question directly concerning the Complaint while we are working to resolve it.
If we require any further information or evidence from you, the Appeal Handler will contact you as quickly as is reasonably possible to ask for it. We ask that you use reasonable efforts to supply any such information or evidence to us quickly in order to avoid delaying the complaints handling process. If you are for any reason unable to provide such information or evidence we will use all reasonable efforts to proceed without it, however please be aware that we will not ask for further information or evidence unless we consider it important to the successful resolution of your Complaint.
We aim to resolve Level Two Complaints within 14 days, however in some cases, particularly if your Complaint is of a complex nature, this may not be possible. If this is not possible for any reason you will be informed of the delay, the likely length of the delay and the reasons for it.
At the conclusion of the Level Two procedure, regardless of the outcome, we will provide you with full details of our investigation, our conclusions from that investigation, and any action taken as a result. Our decision at this stage is final.
CONFIDENTIALITY AND DATA PROTECTION
All Complaints and information relating thereto are treated with the utmost confidence. Such information will only be shared with those employees of My New Venture who need to know in order to handle your Complaint.
We may ask for your permission to use details of your Complaint (with your personal details removed) for internal training and quality improvement purposes. If you have given such permission, you may revoke it at any time by contacting the Senior Marketing Executive, whose details are provided above.
QUESTIONS AND FURTHER INFORMATION
If you have any questions or require further information about any aspect of this Complaints Policy or about our Complaints Procedure, please contact the Senior Marketing Executive by post at My New Venture, nTrust House, Redhill, Surrey, RH1 2NL, United Kingdom, or by email at email@example.com.
POLICY RESPONSIBILITY AND REVIEW
Overall responsibility for this Complaints Policy within and the implementation thereof lies with the Chief Executive Officer.
This Complaints Policy is regularly reviewed and updated as required.
This Complaints Policy was adopted on 1st December 2021.