Are you searching for the best small business awards for your new venture?
If yes, you’re in the right place.
As a business owner, you may be wondering why you should enter business awards and whether they are a waste of time and energy.
Entering for a business award not only provides insights into your business that you may not have noticed but is an invaluable resource in your marketing materials and campaigns.
Let’s start by outlining the benefits of entering, being a finalist, or winning a business award:
- Differentiate the perspective of your business
- Increase your credibility by making the intangible, tangible
- Boost your brand awareness
- Celebrate your success and efforts
- Industry recognition
- Highlight your innovation
- Build customer engagement
- Promote your sustainability
- Boost publicity with press opportunities and business write-ups
- Financial incentives and prizes
At My New Venture, we’ve made it easy for you, by curating a list of the top small business awards you could submit an entry to.
These credible national business awards are a great next step for your small business:
- FSB Celebrating Small Business Awards
- The British Business Awards
- Future Fifty
- The UK’s 100 Best Companies to Work For
- The Lloyd’s Bank British Business Excellence Awards
- The Fortune Global 500
- The Local Business Awards
- Chamber Business Awards
- eBay for Business Awards
- Growing Business Awards
- APMP UK Awards
- The Journal Magazine Awards
- ICSA Awards
- The Deloitte Technology Fast 50 UK
- Document Manager Awards
- The Queen’s Award for Enterprise
- International Brilliance Awards
- UK Business Awards (The Dons)
- The Scale Up Awards
- SME National Business Awards
Here are our top tips to start winning business awards for your venture:
- Make a short-list of awards that are local or industry-specific
- Write a checklist of the different requirements for entry
- Outline important submission dates on your business calendar
- Keep an eye on local community awards that arise
Establishing your small business as a serious contender for business awards takes a lot of attention, time, and resources. You could do this all in-house or outsource it to an award entry consultancy, that may improve your chances of winning and free up some time in-house to focus on day-to-day business.
Here are our top UK award entry consultancies:
Searching for expert advice tailored to your small business is made easier by My New Venture. Sign up today for more valuable information and insights.